Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag teaming

Well, it seems that one niece couldn't get the job done so a nephew had to help out. As always, Kerwin, your comments made me laugh so hard. They are as funny as when you would play loaded questions. It's also funny that you had to resort to name calling. That is usually a sing that you have nothing.

As for the papers that I haven't signed, have you seen these papers? I haven't. Maybe you should talk to your aunt and ask what is holding it up? If she tells you the truth, you will be surprised.

You also said that she asked me to marry her. You have that wrong. Your aunt asked me to marry her. You are such a confused young man. Maybe all of those hours at work are getting to you?

Your mastery of the English language is amazing. I never saw so many 4 letter words in one statement. It really made you look smart.

As for your sister that remains anonymous, thanks for the compliments! That was really sweet of you. Not only to say that you two are the same age (yeah, she looks much younger than she is) but then to compare me to your bf was really nice. He is a good man so I was really touched.

I'm not sure what you mean about the nurse uniform though. Maybe you are confused. Was I in one? Please explain that one. Thanks.

You guys keep mentioning these divorce papers that I didn't sign. Can I see a copy of them? Oh, bring a pen too, ok?

I think you are going to be shocked when you find out the truth, if you are ever told it. I only wish I can see your face when you do. hahaha

Take care sweetie!!!!!

PS. Didn't your aunt ask you to stop? So who are you commenting for? yourself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Somebody's LYing and that's not me."