Saturday, January 17, 2009

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read one of the dumbest comments ever. It wasn't to one of my blogs but I was still able to read it. It seems that someone is just so bitter that they cant got one with their life. It is so funny how they keep digging their hole deeper and deeper. Even a football team knows when to cut their losses and just sit on the ball and let time run out. I really shouldn't complain because it really makes me laugh to see someone squirm like that.

Anyway, I want to clear something up. My parents were born in AMERICA, not Italy or Poland. All four of my grandparents were born in AMERICA, not Italy, Poland or any other country. The "native" language of most Americans is ENGLISH. I have learned the language of my parents and my grandparents. Have you?

You say your background is something you are proud of. Who said you aren't? Sounds defensive. If you read my comment you would see that I said I am glad my son is not ashamed of his background. I never mentioned you are but since you feel the need to defend yourself maybe you are! How sad!

Also, are you saying my son doesn't know any Tagalog? Maybe you are the one that should talk to him about it. I know he wont be writing any essays in Tagalog but he is able to have a conversation and understand what is being said.

You really need to let go and move on. Get a clue. I'm sure you wont so we are looking forward to your next comical comment. Thanks for the laughs. hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: