Friday, January 30, 2009

Music

I am one of those people that really can be affected by music. When I was younger and played sports I would always listen to heavy metal music to get me in the right frame of mind. It would put me in the "zone". Anyone that plays sports knows what I mean.

Sometimes when I have nothing to do I just listen to music. When I listen to music of the 70's I remember times when I was a kid. I listen to 80's to reminisce about high school. I listen to sappy love songs and get sad. I am also inspired by some songs.

I always offer my kids money if they can tell me who sings the song on the radio. My daughter always says "Meatloaf" because she cant believe a guy is named Meatloaf. hahaha My son usually says Paul McCartney. I don't know how he has ever heard of him since he will only be 8 years old next week. hahaha

I guess I just love music.

No comments: