Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trouble

Let's say that you have an argument with someone. Would you try to make that person's life miserable or would you just ignore what they do?

I usually just ignore the person. What they do really doesn't matter to me. Why would I waste my time hunting them down and waste more time trying to get them upset or angry? What happens if i spend all of this time and energy just to find out what I did had no affect on that person? I think that would make me even angrier.

I think moving on is the best thing to do. Why let someone else control your life?

I work with some people that wont retire until their ex-spouse dies. Well, what if they die first? hahaha Why would anyone let anyone else do that to them? These people let their exes control what they do. They force them to work many more years rather than retire and enjoy their lives.

Move on. Leave the past behind you. There is so much more to life that trying to upset other people. Ignore those that try to put you down and try to disrupt your life. If you do, the things they do will eventually backfire on them and you will be the one smiling.

5 comments:

Love Bum said...

True, why waste your energy mulling over opinions that don't really matter? I've made some enemies in both my professional and personal life. I just ignored them until they have no choice but to make peace with me. Hahahaha. I can forgive but I never forget. Those who come looking for trouble will find it. I'll make sure of that.

Anonymous said...

What is interesting, is that you mention exes controlling one's life. Have you thought about your own life? About leaving your own past behind? Why don't YOU just let go of YOUR past and let YOUR "soon-to-be-but-not-technically" ex move on? Don't you think you should heed your own advice? Or is this just a thinly veiled attempt at saying you're not bothered when you really are? No need to reply to this, but just one of those things to think about.

Lyla said...

Thank you again ANONYMOUS, PLEASE stop posting your comments, KNIGHTMAN thinks that I am the one posting them. I know you mean well and thank you, but please let me fight my own battle. Thank you anyway!

Anonymous said...

It should be obvious it isn't you, but instead someone who finds it hilarious that a person who had no qualms whatsoever about spreading nasty things about his wife etc. and going around behind a "loved one's" back is suddenly concerned how he is perceived to the online community, and those who reside in it. This isn't someone who gives a flying poo whether or not "Knightman"'s feelings are hurt. This "Anonymous" is sick and tired of people getting away with insanity like this blog (amongst other wretched things), then suddenly feigning interest in what the cyberpeople think of him. You are more civil than I, Lyla. I am one to forgive, but not in this instance. And I will most certainly not forget.

knightman said...

Anonymous, I don't normally reply to people that hide behind "anonymous" but I will make an acception.
You seem to think you know a lot about me and my situation yet I am sure you have never once talked to me about it. I am sure you have only heard one side. Lyla is protecting you and your identity. You could be her niece, brother, sister-in-law, boyfriend or her bf's daughter or even someone else. Heck, you might even be one of my brothers. hahaha
Until you make yourself known though, you have no credibility and therefore are meaningless.
Get to know all the facts. There are two sides to every situation and I am sure you have never heard the whole truth! hahaha