Monday, June 9, 2008

Coming events

I'm thinking of what to do this weekend. I know it is only Monday but I'm excited about it already.
I will only have Wednesday night off again (it seems like I'm always working Thursdays now). I will probably just relax and hopefully get some sleep.
I want to get something this weekend. I don't know if I should get a new computer or a video camera. There are a few other things I want to get too but those two are probably the most needed. Once Sunday comes I will probably have neither though. hahaha
Saturday I want to go to a movie. The kids will want to see Kung Fu Panda, I am sure. It looks ok so maybe I will take them to see it. I also want to see a few other movies but none of them are for kids other than Indiana Jones. Maybe take the kids out to lunch or dinner too.
Sunday is Father's day and it is also my oldest son's birthday. We will probably go out for lunch and I know I will be working at night (probably some overtime too!)
Well, that's just how I feel now. I know it will all change except for Friday. It always does.

No comments: