Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things I Want

I was just thinking of some things I want to get in the near future. These are all just material things. In no way should anyone read this and think of my Father's Day gift (ok Chief?).

1. A new computer. I think this one has served it's purpose but it is old and a new one would be great. I can just let the kids use this one to play games although they will probably take over the new one. hahahha

2. A new fishing rod, reel and tackle. I haven't gone fishing in a while. I used to love it because it is so relaxing. I don't eat much fish but I do love catching them....when I actually catch something!

3. An Ipod. I love to listen to music and I can use it at work.

4. A new car. Yeah, dream on! hahahaha

5. A digital video camera. It would be nice to have one. I can use it on number 6!

6. A vacation. I just need to get away for a while. This will probably happen in September or October.

7. A massage. It feels so good after and right now my body could use it. All the bending at work has wreaked havoc on my back.

8. Some new clothes. I like to dress nice when I can. I don't mean a suit or formal wear but some casual clothes to wear on my occasional day off.

9. A new cellphone. The one I have now is over 2 years old and the keys are not always working!

10. A cheese and pepperoni pizza from Bozana's. If you ever had one, you know why. The pizza is covered in pepperoni and I mean COVERED!

Most of these things I can just go get but for some reason I don't like to spend money on myself. hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day! You've been a great father and husband. But your wife is not good enough for you. It's time for you to be with someone that's for real.

Lyla said...

To you anonymous...what do you mean someone for real? Wasn't my relationship with him for 20years not for real?????