Monday, June 16, 2008

The Weekend

It was a good weekend. On Saturday we had a party for my oldest son. He turned 18 on Sunday so he invited a few friends over and 3 of his cousins and his cousin's gf came over. It was a really good time playing games and eating. There was pizza, chicken wings (Buffalo wings for those of you not from Buffalo), taco salad, BBQ hamburgers, carrot cake, brownies, potato casserole, and cookies. Everything was good. I always enjoy playing loaded questions with him and my nephews. Some of the answers are so funny!
On Sunday we went to lunch to celebrate his birthday and Father's day. We had Mexican food. It was very good and the price wasn't bad. After that my son had to try the slot machines now that he is 18! hahaha. Don't get hooked! I took the two little ones to watch the horses while he and his mother played slots for a while.
for father's day I received a beautiful picture of my daughter that she made in school. There were hearts around it and the picture of her is just so pretty! My younger son gave me a plant that is really cool. It looks like a face and the hair is grass. hahaha. I was really happy with my two gifts.
The week is here again. It shouldn't be too bad this week since I will have 3 nights off. Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Oh, by the way, I didn't get the camera or computer or anything on my list! hahaha No surprise there!

No comments: