Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Golfing

FINALLY!!!!! I was able to go golfing yesterday for the first time in about 9 or 10 years. It felt good to get out and do something for a change.

My friend Joe asked me to join him and his son, Brandon, for a round of golf. I was excited because I really miss playing and I have really needed to get outside and do something to get rid of this gut I have acquired over the past many years! hahaha.

I shot an 89. Those of you that know golf know how good of a score that is for someone that hasn't been out on the links for 10 years. I have to confess, though, that it was a par 3 course! hahaha. The score is not so good now, is it? Oh well, it was a really good time and I want to go again. I was able to get 3 pars, one of which was capped with a 90 foot putt.

Brandon made an amazing birdie with a beautiful chip shot from about 40 feet away. Joe had the best score.

I'm all red on my arms now from sunburn but it isn't too bad. It's a price I am willing to pay to have a good time. hahaha

One down, 4 to go.

No comments: