Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Countries Bucket List

I decided to make a list of all the countries I want to visit before I kick the bucket, hence the bucket list! I put them in order of most eager to see to least.

1. Philippines - I have been there so many times but I think it is obvious why I want to go back there, Arleah is there. hahaha

2. Thailand - I want to see all the ancient ruins and Phukett.

3. Hong Kong - Who doesn't want to go to HK???

4. The Galapagos Islands - All of the unique animals there would be so cool to see.

5. Italy - So many cities I would like to see including the homeland of my great grandparents.

6. China - The wall, the forbidden City, the panda

7. Vietnam - I have always been fascinated with this country, probably because of the war when I was growing up.

8. Germany - Oktoberfest!!!!!!!

9. Kenya - African Safari

10. Japan - Kyoto and Tokyo past and present!

11. South Korea - I want to see the DMZ

12. Belize - The Mayan Ruins

13. The Netherlands - Ok, so pot is legal there but that isn't why, it just looks nice there.

14. Taiwan - I have friends there and I would like to see the other China

15. Mexico - I have been here too but just Tijuana, I want to see the other Mayan ruins.

16. Brazil - CARNIVAL!!!!

17. Romania - Dracula's homeland!

18. Australia - All the different animals and it looks cool.

19. Macao - To see if it is like Hong Kong

20. Spain - I want to see a bullfight

21. Panama - It just looks like a party country!

22. United Kingdom - Big Ben, the art, the Thames

23. UAE - It looks gorgeous

24. Sweden - The Nobel prize and ABBA!!!

25. Greece - The ancient ruins

26. India - The Taj Mahal

27. Israel - all the religious places

28. Egypt - the pyramids

29. Kuwait - Looks nice

30. Saudi Arabia - Why not?

The list had 45 countries but I think this is enough. hahhaha

No comments: