Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Frog and I

When I went outside today, I happened to notice a frog in the grass. I went over to look at him and, to my surprise, he started to talk. Here is how the conversation went.

He said "Pat, I know things are tough for you now but think about this. When I was first brought into this world, I looked like pond scum. I later hatched and became a tadpole. At that point in my life I looked like a large black sperm! I then grew legs and lost my tail. My gills disappeared and I grew lungs. Finally, I left the water i was hatched in and began to eat bugs and flies and all sorts of insects. Now I have a shiny skin, a long tongue and big, beautiful eyes."

What he said got me to thinking. I thought "Why am i listening to a stupid frog. Did I take acid and not know it?"

After that I just stepped on the frog and left for work.

The moral of this story is never talk to frogs, they just don't make sense!

No comments: