Sunday, May 25, 2008

strange dream

Sometimes I have dreams that tell me about something that will be happening in the very near future. I can tell when I have one of these dreams because of the feeling I have when I wake up. I also remember certain things about the dream that make me believe it is telling me something. All of my dreams are not like this, just some of them.

Today I had one of those dreams.

In the dream I was with my grandfather. My grandfather died over 10 years ago. In the dream he was looking for me. He said that he didn't really die, he just had to clear up some family business and had to go into hiding for a while. My grandfather is 100% Italian. His parents came to America from Italy. Because of this background I knew that the "family business" had to do with both our family and a Mafia connection. Now all my life I had believed that there was no connection between my family and the mafia but in this dream there was. Of the 5 grandsons my grandfather had, I was the closest to him. I was the most "Italian acting" of the grandsons and I think he liked that. My grandfather was also very short. He always reminded me of a lawn gnome. hahaha. It was good seeing him again, even if only in a dream.

He then took me to meet someone. The scenery was very futuristic. We went into a building that was actually underground and in the desert. He introduced me to a man. At first he told me he was my future son-in-law. This man was tall and was wearing an Air Force uniform. He said he was a commander in the U.S. Air Force. I only have one daughter so I assume it was her husband. Later he told me this man was my son that I didn't know about. If this was my son, he would be about 10 years older than my oldest son. It would mean that I was about 12 when he was born. I know my life and either that is impossible or I did something when I was 12 that I never knew about (think about that one! hahaha). I told him I was very pleased to meet him then I turned to my grandfather and said "If this is my son, I love him but I want to go back to my other kids in the present."

I forgot to mention that the last time I had a dream of this grandfather was 3 days before he died. In that dream I knew it meant that he was going to die.

What I gathered from this dream is that something will happen in the next 3 days that will affect my future. It will have a great impact on me and my family. By the feeling I had when I woke up it should be positive.

There was another part to the dream but I have to keep that between me and the one that was in it. I am sure when she reads this she will ask me about it. hahaha

5 comments:

Love Bum said...

Interesting. I don't dream as much as I used to. I miss dreamin'.

knightman said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe because all of your dreams have been answered?

Anonymous said...

http://arleah.wordpress.com/author/arleah/

is that your gf?

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous, are you Arleah's fan or stalker? I can't blame her stalkers though. She's really something...

knightman said...

oh, sorry, I don't reply to anonymous posts even though I know who you are.