Tuesday, May 20, 2008

fruits

I was sitting on the couch one day and I was thinking about different kinds of fruits. I have always loved certain fruits and hated others. Oranges, pineapple, mangoes, pomegranates and apples are some of my favorites.
One time I bought some oranges, a pomegranate, a mango and an apple and cut them up. I mixed it with some cool-whip and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours. It was really good. I should try making that again.
I like to put cinnamon on some fruits too.
I don't know why I wrote this, I just haven't added anything in a while. hahaha

I want to say hello to my newest reader too! I don't know if there are 2 new readers or just one but hello anyway!

As to my long time reader, well, hope you laughed at this one! hahaha. Thanks for mentioning me again in yuor latest blog! AM I really very nice? hahaha. Well, you are too! Hope to see you soon.

7 comments:

Love Bum said...

hmmmm....i like lychee, lanzones, banana, guava and mango. I'm not fond of orange juice though.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm your newest reader! :)

knightman said...

Welcome Joni. I have heard a lot about you. I hope we can meet next time i am there.

Anonymous said...

hi...another new reader here!

knightman said...

Welcome Rai too! It seems my most popular blog is about fruit??? haahha Arleah has said only nice things about you and joni. Hope we can talk someday or even meet when you go back home.

Anonymous said...

this blog is entertaining.. and for so many reasons that are inappropriate to mention!! keep up the splendid details "Nightman"

knightman said...

Hmmm, anonymous, I thought I knew who you are but one word threw me off.