Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wolves and Rats

I had another strange dream last night. I was at a convenience store near where I grew up. A black car drove up and a wolf jumped out the window. The wolf was black/charcoal gray. It ran toward me and as it tried to attack me, I stuck my hand in it's mouth. It didn't damage my had but it hurt a bit. I looked into the car but the person in the back seat said there was nothing they could do.
Then another wolf jumped out and ran toward me. This wolf was light gray but by the time it got to me it had turned to the same color as the other one. I was able to stick my hand in it's mouth so it couldn't attack me. So there I stood, each of my hands in the mouth of a different wolf.

I was a bit scared but I knew the wolves couldn't hurt me as long as my had was preventing them from biting me.

I flashed to a new office building. As I entered the bathroom in this office building, I saw the two wolves. As I got closer to them I noticed that they were both rats that were eating something in the bathroom sink. The wolves had changed into rats. At that point I wasn't concerned about the rats because they couldn't hurt me. I just ignored them and they were no longer an issue.

I feel good about this dream. I woke up in good spirits. Something good is going to happen.

1 comment:

Lovebum said...

That's a nice dream baby.