Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Year Coming

Well, I just looked at my resolutions for this year. It seems that I was able to keep 4 of the 10. hahaha. Losing 4 pounds counts as losing weight, right? hahaha Well, I guess it is better than none! I will make 10 more resolutions in January.

One thing that will change next year is that I will start to pay more attention to what I want and what I need rather than always doing things for others. I don't mean I will ignore my responsibilities but I will start doing things that will make me happy.

I woke up with a good feeling the other day and it was all because I felt like I had a great burden lifted off of my shoulders. As you can tell, I pay a lot of attention to my dreams. So many of them have come true. So many of them tell me about a situation that will come up and how to respond to it. They point out the things that are not so obvious to me.

Well, next year looks good. I have a good feeling and I can tell change is around the corner. Change is good as long as I can find the positives in it.

I'm looking forward to it but I must warn, some will not be happy about it. The new me will be a lot like the old me. Anyone that knew me when I was younger will be happy about it.

It's about time. This shouldn't have taken so long.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

LoveBum said...

What took you so long to realize that you deserve the good things in life? You work hard so why not spend your money on things that really matter. It's about time baby. Am so happy for you. Mwah!