Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting Away

Well, I was finally able to get away for a while. I really needed a break from everything here.

It was a great time. I was able to meet more of Arleah's family and friends. They were all very nice and it was a pleasure for me. I was really surprised that most of the time when they were around me, they used English. Their English was not perfect but there was no problem understanding what was being said. I was really impressed by the way everyone tried. They knew I didn't know much Tagalog so they did their best.....thanks!!! I guess being smelly had something to do with it. hahahaha

The week I spent with Arleah was great. We didn't set the world on fire but still were able to have a great time. I wish I could have spent all of my time there with her but I had other things that needed tending. Thanks for understanding baby.

Hopefully I will be returning very soon. More on this later.

Thanks baby. I had a wonderful time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome... mwah

Anonymous said...

thanks for the very great week!!!!

knightman said...

it was my pleasure. we will do it again soon! MWAH!

Just-iced said...

you two are so sweet! hahaha

knightman said...

just-iced: Thanks!!! Can you allow me access to your blog? I tried to read it but it wont let me. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... :) Be back soon and we'll terrorize the beaches with the gang! Hahaha :P

Damn,isn't it such a bummer to get back home from a great vacation? And like, it's all you think about...and when it will ever happen again. :)

I can't wait to go somewhere again!!

knightman said...

sarj....sounds good to me!! Let's hit the beach next time.

What you said is so true. All I can think about is going back. I had a great time. I hope I can get back there soon.

Maybe we can all go to Borocay next time! hahaha

I had a great time meeting you and everyone. Such a great group of people.

Anonymous said...

So have you two picked a date yet??

Shut up Joni. :x

knightman said...

Joni....A date for me to go back there? hmmmmm, i hope soon! hahahahaha

So if we all go to the beach, will you teach us to surf? hahaha

Thanks for meeting up with us. It was a great time. We will do it again next time.