Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Resolution Time Part II

Ok, here it goes! Time to make 10 resolutions for this year.

1. Take the kids on a nice vacation. I hope I can get a week off during summer this year so I can take them to Florida. They are great kids and they deserve it!

2. Lose weight. My oldest has an exercise plan I will copy. I think I can stick with it!

3. Pay off the rest of my bills. I'm getting closer. With a little luck I can do it this year!

4. Go fishing. Big deal, right? Well, I love fishing and I haven't gone in so long. The bass and northern pike are waiting for me!!!

5. Cook more. You know, I really like to cook. I get a lot of pleasure out of it. I need to find the time to try new dishes!

6. Visit a place I have never been to before. Malaysia was great so might as well try another country!!!

7. Move. Time for a change. 'nough said

8. Learn a new language. I REALLY need to do this. Maybe I will get Rosetta Stone. I hear it works great.

9. Buy a new laptop for myself. This one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old!

10. Bring my baby here!!!!! This will take time but will be well worth it!!!

Well, if I can do 7 or more again next year, it will be a good year!!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

originalopinion said...

I reckon all goals set can be achieved and the fact that you got it written down makes it even more achievable... Good Luck!
I love to set goals.. :-)