Monday, September 27, 2010

I've changed, time to move on and forget.

As recently as a few months ago I thought about what I would do on this day. I thought about a huge rant. I thought about being nasty. I thought about saying what I really felt at that time.
Well, now that this day is here, I really don't feel like it. I'm happy. I'm not angry, as I once was. Things don't bother my like they used to. I'm in a good place.

I think this may be my last blog. This blog has served it's purpose. I needed a place to vent and this was it. It indirectly did some good things I would have never expected. Things happened because of this blog that eventually went in my favor. I'm glad I wrote it.

Thanks blog, it's been good.

Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article made me cry o':
OMG, I love your blog !
Please do not stop writing !

knightman said...

Hahahahahahahahaha.

This.Is.It.88 said...

Hello I am new to the world of blogs, but I must say your writing is great. I am a fan.

This.Is.It.88 said...

Very motivating. I too log on to vent.