Friday, October 10, 2008

Music

I really enjoy listening to music. I will listen to most types of music with the exception of Country. I like 80's, 70's and heavy metal the most but I can even listen to the Carpenters. It just depends on my mood.

Today I was listening to some music on youtube. I was only listening to sad songs. I wonder why people do that. If I'm feeling sad I will listen to sad music. Wouldn't it make sense to listen to music that will make me feel better rather than make me feel worse?

When I used to play hockey I would always listen to heavy metal music before a game. It helped me get into a certain frame of mind. It helped me focus on one thing and block out all the distractions. I would almost get into a trance.

Music can really affect me and I am sure I am not alone.

No comments: