Thursday, December 29, 2011

Resolution Time Again.

Well, it's that time of year again. This year went by too fast. So many things I wanted to do but wasn't able to. It wasn't a very good year health wise but it was a very good year in other respects.

I was only able to accomplish 3 of my resolutions this year. I got a new laptop, I paid off my bills and I took the kids to Disney World. They loved it even more than I expected.

Now for 2012 (as long as the world doesn't end on 12/21, hahahaha).......

1. LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!! I keep saying this. I really need to get serious. I started at the beginning of the year but that died out too fast.

2. Go visit my baby. It has been too long since I have been with her.

3. Bring my baby here! This is the year! No doubt about it.

4. Buy a house. Sounds ambitious but I have a good feeling.

5. Travel to Hong Kong, Macau or some island in the Pacific.

6. Save more for retirement. I have already started but I want to save more. With the bills paid off, it should be easier to save more.

7. Play in a poker tournament. I love poker!

8. Take the kids on another vacation. They were great on the last one and appreciate it so much.

9. Take my baby to NYC and Las Vegas.

10. Learn a new language. I said this last year and I really want to.

Well, there they are. Hopefully I can do better than just 3!!!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Barry Seward said...

Great Resolutions. I'm with ya on the vacation, poker tournament and losing weight.

lovebum said...

well this year baby, it will be 10 out of 10! wooohooooo!!!