Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Need, Want, Deserve, Earn

Sometimes I think about things I need, want, deserve and have earned. Often I put things in the wrong categories. hahaha

Needs. I often say I need a vacation. I guess technically I don't need one but I REALLY want one. I say I need a new car but I just want one. I need a car, but it doesn't have to be new.

Want. I want a vacation. I will be taking one so I guess I don't have to worry about this. I want new clothes and I want to fly business class when I take my trip. hahaha

Deserve. I deserve a vacation. Most people that work deserve a vacation. We all deserve a nice life. We all deserve to be treated with respect.

Earn. I know I have earned a vacation. This is the difficult one to determine. Did I earn a new car? Did I earn the right to buy myself things? Hard to figure this one out.

No comments: