Friday, February 29, 2008

Saying what you mean

I was talking to an old friend the other day and she told me that she and her bf had broken up. I asked what happened and she told me they had an argument and at the end he asked her if she still wants to be his gf.
I asked what she said and this is what she said "I told him no thinking that he would try to convince me to stay with him."
WHAT???????????????? Was she CRAZY???? Why on earth would anyone do something so stupid? It's like that song by The 4 seasons "big girls don't cry". It backfired in the song and it backfired on her. Now she is in a mess because the guy she loves thinks she is just playing with him.
People should just say what they feel, not say things to get a reaction if they don't believe what they are saying. This would stop a lot of problems.

No comments: