Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Confused

Sometimes I let things bother me that I really shouldn't. I don't know why I do this to myself. I read into things that I probably shouldn't or that there is nothing to read into. I catch myself doing it but for some reason I cant stop.
All of my life I have been an optimistic person. I would always see the good in things and the positives. Over the past 10 or 15 years I have really started to change though. I seem to be more pessimistic about things and I seem to find things that bother me and let them bother me. Even after getting a reason for why things are the way they are, I still dont change my mood about them. I have even gotten to the point where I am questiong the good things that are happening to me and wonder if they are as good as they appear.
I guess when someone has been fooled for so long they tend to believe that they are being fooled again. I hate when I do this but I cant seem to stop it. I dont know if I was too trusting before or if I am not trusting enough now.
I hope that someday I will be back to the person I once was. I was always happy. I thought I was getting there but something has made me doubt that.
Maybe just saying this will help. Getting it out of my system. Hope so. I dont want to be like this.

1 comment:

Love Bum said...

It's good to acknowledge that something is bothering you and do something about it than not giving it thought, totally ignoring it and face a bigger problem in the future. Confusion is nature's way of facilitating change. Whether it's for the better or for the worse, knowing the next step will come after you have worked around the things that are confusing you. Answers will come. Give it time.